Thursday, January 2, 2020

Introduction

Welcome to our blog.  My name is Shannon Liu '21 and I will be your main author for this blog.  However, I am not alone.  I will be joined by Linda Waters '20 and Duane Lee '20 for some exciting adventures, and just a few that I will unfortunately not be a part of.

Linda, Duane, and I will be spending the next eight weeks in Rotterdam, South Holland working for Stolt-Nielsen BV.  We will also be spending quite a lot of time traveling so buckle up for some fun adventures.  However, be warned that if you are reading this blog you will be hungry as there will be plenty of food pictures.

Of course, we will not be sharing any trade secrets from our company so our post will be mainly focused on our traveling and local adventures around Europe.

I promise I will try to update you guys weekly.  I will warn you that based on the days that we arrived, the days we will be leaving, and the time of our traveling plans, I am counting a week as Friday-Thursday.  I hope you will keep reading to follow our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment